RouteSms Messaging Platform™ (RMP) can run on any Linux based operating system. The Messaging Platform can connect to various SMSC's via the SMPP v3.4 protocol. Clients can manage the RouteSms Messaging Platform with a graphical, user-friendly web interface and achieve the functionalities of the SMPP server for smoothly handling the SMS business.
Features of Messaging Platform
- Supports 7-bit and Unicode messages.
- Supports long messages (Concatenated Short Messages and /or via Message Payload).
- Prefix-based routing to various destinations / countries.
- Supports delivery reports.
- Log monitoring with user-friendly web interface.
- Prepaid accounting.
- Supports SMPP v3.4.
- Support for multiple SMSC's.
- Web-client, to send single and bulk SMS.
- Desktop-client, to send single and bulk SMS.
- HTTP, SMPP and DLL API for developers.
- Web admin interface, to manage the server applications.
Messaging Platform Architecture
||Send single / bulk SMS through HTTP interface for the platform.
||Send single / bulk SMS through DLL( Dynamic Link Library), which can be easily integrated with any windows-based technology like Visual Basic 6, ASP or .NET.
||Send single / bulk SMS through the Java API, which can be integrated with any Java-based application.
- Web-client interface to send single / bulk SMS with useful features like address book, log summary reports and credit check.
- To manage / create SMPP gateways, users and prefix routing.
- To view various MIS and usage reports, and usage summaries.